Update – December 8th, 2018
- Converted map system to OpenLayers
- Offline Toner map by Stamen usable in Online mode (bandwidth saver)
- Maps, Maps and More Maps
- Path color slider
- Shadow darkness slider
- Zoom level saved across sessions
- Fixed CQ prefix lookup to geoemetry
- Fixed startup lockup (thanks to no more Google Maps)
- Fixed shape errors in CQ and ITU Award layers
- Fixed shape error in Japan object
- Many many changes coming, including intiate QSO!
- Note for Mac users:
– Retina displays can cause serious lag if window size is too large
– Avoid fullscreen and huge layout if you want to save cpu for now
*Attention JT-Alert Users*
For GridTracker to co-exist with JT-Alert the following steps must be taken.
You will need to download the latest version of JT-Alert from their website.
Go into JT-Alert Settings -> WSJT-X -> and enable UDP Rebroadcast to the default PORT listed
In GridTracker , open Settings -> General -> and enter the PORT as found in JT-Alert.
Double check that the PORT numbers match!