GridTracker is a companion program for WSJT-X. It listens to WSJT-X or JTDX decodes and displays them on a map for Linux, Mac, and Windows .
Display on a large second monitor in your amateur radio club, hamfest or as a demonstration in a classroom. Everyone gets excited when they can see what you’re doing!
- Real-time Traffic Decoding to world map.
- Audio / Visual / Text-to-Speech Alerts on Callsign, DXCC, CQ Designator, Grid and more.
- ADIF log parsing
- Contest Map Overlays (ITU, CQ, WAS, WAC, USC, DXCC)
- Callable Roster for hunting wanted criteria , initiate QSOs
- QSO log reporting / uploading (QRZ.com, ClubLog, HRDLOG.net, LotW, Cloudlog)
- Log4OM, N1MM+, N3FJP AClog, HRD local logger support
- QRZ.com , HamQTH, CALLOOK and QRZCQ.com callsign lookups (Generate Std Messages optional)
- Band and Mode filtering
- Complete DXCC, Country, Callsign Prefix recognition
- Band activity from PSK-Reporter
- PSK-Reporter spots
- Maidenhead 4 and 6 wide views
- 22 Map styles
- 100% offline mode available for field-day use.
- UDP Multicast message support
- UDP message forwarding
- State / Province / Locality information
- Decode history charting for propagation and radio performance analysis
- Online chat system
- Active development with you in mind, tell us what you’d like to see!
Grab a copy in the Downloads section.